My bookmarked games
My website has moved to a new address: hund.tty1.se
Table Of Contents
- Video games
All video games are either open source or DRM-free.
First person shooter
- Anarch - Extremely small, completely public domain, no-dependency, no-file, portable suckless anarcho-pacifist from-scratch 90s-style Doom clone that runs everywhere, made for the benefit of all living beings.
- SuperTuxKart - SuperTuxKart is a 3D open-source arcade racer with a variety characters, tracks, and modes to play.
- vitetris - vitetris is a terminal-based Tetris clone by Victor Geraldsson. Gameplay is much like the early Tetris games by Nintendo.
- 0 A.D. - As the leader of an ancient civilization, you must gather the resources you need to raise a military force and dominate your enemies.
- Minetest - It’s like Minecraft, but open source.
Sidescrolling multiplayer shooter
- Teeworlds - Teeworlds is a free online multiplayer game, available for all major operating systems. Battle with up to 16 players in a variety of game modes, including Team Deathmatch and Capture The Flag. You can even design your own maps.